Jivamukti Immersion (english)
mit Gabriela & Yogeswari
Freitag, 22. September
Samstag, 23. September
12:30-14:00h Lunch break
14:00 -16:45 Immersion
Sonntag, 24. September
12:30-14:00h Lunch break
Early Bird 330,- bis inkl. 31. Juli
10% jivamuktiteacher discount
What is a Jivamukti Immersion?
Jivamukti Yoga Immersions take you deeper into the study of Jivamukti Yoga as they are part of our continuing education project. The curriculum is derived from the Jivamukti Yoga Teacher Training Course and is taught by Advanced Certified Jivamukti teachers, Gabriela + Emma, who have been on the faculty of a JY Teacher Training and past Immersions. Immersions provide a terrific opportunity to awaken or deepen your yoga practice, meet old and new friends, and build a global yoga community. Immersions are suitable for practitioners of all levels and spiritual disciplines.“Jivamukti Yoga is a practice which transforms the individual by means of spiritual activation. Through its practices we can, as members of a greater, world-wide community dismantle this present culture and begin to build a new way of life—where peace, love and harmony among all beings forms the foundation. We don’t have time to wait for enlightenment, alone in isolated caves or yoga bubbles—now is the time to become spiritually activated so that we can see what we have known in our hearts all along—that what we do to the world we ultimately do to ourselves.”—Sharon Gannon – Co Founder of Jivamukti Yoga
What is the purpose of a Jivamukti Immersion?
A Jivamukti Immersion takes the student deeper into the study of Jivamukti Yoga and its five tenets: Ahimsa, Scripture, Meditation, Nada and Bhakti, as well as asana. Jivamukti’s passionate focus on the original meaning of the Sanskrit word „asana“—as seat, connection, relationship to the earth—is as practical as it is radical during this time of global crisis and consciousness shift. The Immersion is perfect for those wishing to delve into the practical and mystical practices of Jivamukti Yoga. A Jivamukti Immersion provides great opportunities to make breakthroughs in asana practice, detox your body/heart/mind, and more deeply integrate your individual self with the greater reality. Because of the world-wide popularity of Jivamukti Yoga, Immersions attract students from all over the world, enabling you to meet new friends from many diverse places, building stronger yoga communities locally and globally.
What does the immersion schedule include?
* Meditation instruction and practice
* Daily asana practice, including a deeper look at alignment
* Study of the Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
* Practical exploration of the link between yoga and spiritual activism
* Integration of the yogas of karma (service), jnana (knowledge) and bhakti (devotion)
* Question-and-answer sessions with faculty
Who attends Jivamukti Immersions?
* Anyone who is interested in yoga, particularly the Jivamukti method (brand new students welcome)
* Anyone who already practices the method and seeks a residential immersion experience
* Anyone who might be interested in taking the Jivamukti or any other teacher training course, but would like to experience a more relaxed “sample-taste” first, before committing to the whole course
* Anyone who wants to meet other yogis and yoginis from many parts of the globe
* Alumni from previous Jivamukti Teacher Training’s who want to experience a reunion with other teachers
* Yoga teachers from other disciplines and styles who wish to expand their experiential knowledge of other forms of yoga and gain continuing education credits
What are the benefits of a Jivamukti Immersion to someone who is already a yoga teacher?
A Jivamukti Immersion offers the opportunity to:
* Enhance teaching skills
* Learn how to become a spiritual activist
* Develop an energetic understanding of alignment and yoga assists
* Deepen the understanding of yoga scripture and how to incorporate the teachings into yoga classes and everyday life
* Learn how to become a more effective communicator
* Re-invigorate and re-energise an asana/meditation practice
* Note to certified Jivamukti Teachers: Time spent in an Immersion will count as credit hours toward an 800-hour certificate in Jivamukti Yoga.
Sessions in the Immersion will go toward the 800-hour certification requirements of Jivamukti Yoga class attendance, Jivamukti Yoga workshops/retreats attendance, Satsang attendance.
Gabriela Bozic, MA, co-founder of Jivamukti Yoga Centers in Munich, is an internationally renowned yoga teacher and is known for her dynamic, passionate, life-loving and thorough approach in teaching. Skillfully blending mystical and practical teachings of yoga in her classes. She holds a master’s degree in linguistics and an advanced certification in Jivamukti Yoga.Her personal goal is to inspire and motivate students to live an empowered life in truth, understanding and love. By integrating yoga into their lifestyle to make this world a more joyful, more peaceful and more loving place.On the team of the international Jivamukti teacher trainings since 2005, she also leads workshops and retreats internationally and is an established presenter at yoga conferences worldwide. She has been featured in many international magazines and TV shows. For more info, please visit: www.gabrielabozic.com
Yogeswari is an advanced certified Jivamukti teacher, based in New York, who teaches around the world. She is known for her vigorous, innovative sequencing and thought-provoking teachings. Yogeswari is a facilitator of Jivamukti teacher trainings. She is the founder and president of AZAHAR Foundation.